Carrick Borough

Formed out of Baldwin Township in 1904, this borough existed until it was annexed by Pittsburgh in 1927. It is named for Carrick-on-Suir, Ireland.

To this day, some of the manhole covers bear the Carrick Borough name. This one is located right in front of Carrick High School.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License